Contact Us Today

Phone - White.png

07 4837 0300


We can help you to understand and find the right payment option for your individual needs.    

There are a range of payment options including government funding should you or your loved one be considering residential aged care.  

aged care rockhampton

Your Payment Options

The amount you may be asked to pay depends on a number of things, including the type of care you require and the accommodation option you have selected. There are four types of fees and costs associated with Residential Aged Care which include: 

aged care rockhampton

Accommodation Payment

aged care rockhampton

Basic Daily Care Fee

aged care rockhampton

Means-tested care fee

aged care rockhampton

Extra or optional services fee

Enquire Now!

Give one of our friendly specialists a call today to talk about joining our Benevolent Living community.